To Serve and Protect Angel Fire
The Mission of the Village of Angel Fire Police Department is to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the Department as set forth by statute and to set the standards for law enforcement professionals dedicated to community oriented policing. To serve and protect while upholding the highest level of professionalism and courtesy, providing a safe environment for the citizens of Angel Fire.
The Vision of the Village of Angel Fire Police Department is to continually establish the benchmarks in the public safety profession by being recognized, locally, and statewide as leaders in our profession who are committed to enhancing the quality of life for and with the citizens of our community.
As employees of the Village of Angel Fire Police Department, we believe...
- We perform the primary mission of this Department by identifying, prioritizing, preventing, and solving community problems, through Law Enforcement, and Support Services;
- We work for and with the citizens of our community as partners in the process of enhancing public safety in the Village of Angel Fire;
- We uphold the belief that line officers and civilian staff are key components to our collective success; all staff members will immediately provide the support necessary to ensure the success of front line officers and civilians in the performance of their assigned duties;
- We support ongoing change in organizational policies and procedures which strengthen our capacity and heighten our ability to serve the citizens of the Village of Angel Fire; and
- We protect the Constitutional rights of all individuals.
PO Box 610
Angel Fire, NM 87710
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 12 PM and 1 PM to 5 PM. Closed holidays.
For Emergencies, dial 911